Every year about 16 people die from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by
gas appliances and flues which have not been properly maintained.
Many others also suffer ill health. When gas does not burn properly,
excess carbon monoxide is produced, which is poisonous.
You can’t see it. You can’t taste it. You can’t even smell it. But carbon monoxide
can kill without warning in just a matter of hours.
You are particularly at risk when you are asleep because you cannot recognize
the early symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.
If you or your family experience the above symptoms, and you believe carbon
monoxide may be involved, you must seek urgent medical advice.
You are at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning if:
* Dependant on boiler design
Be safe arrange a boiler service
With free safety check
Carbon monoxide alarms supplied and installed
Freephone: 0800 2922496